Saturday, February 1, 2014

White Rabbits and Obscenely Old AP!

White rabbits, white rabbits, white rabbits, and a good Saturday morning to you!
I have no makeup on so my face is now tea.

A lot of people I've met don't say "white rabbits" on the first of the month, which I find strange as I've always done this! It's not a particularly Irish thing, in fact, I think it's a British tradition. Maybe that's why few people here know about it!
Saying "white rabbits" three times upon waking on the first of each month is supposed to bring good luck for the month. Whether or not that's true, I do it anyway, just out of habit!

Too many rabbits!

Anyway, on to the Obscenely Old AP!


I was browsing a second hand Lolita site this morning, when I saw this delightful, super-oldschool headdress. I guessed it was old, since it doesn't look like something AP would release nowadays, but then I saw the label!

No fancy font or crowns there! The only other time I saw an AP label like this was on an OP on Yahoo Auctions a while back which was supposedly from 2001. Now that's back in the day! I'm guessing that it  must be from around the same time, since I think they started using the crown label soon after that, correct me if I'm wrong!


In other news, I'm home for the weekend, so I'm catching up with Mum and Sally, and just taking it easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment