Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Crazy Weather, and Sisters United!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Yooo

  I was feeling poorly yesterday and didn't get out of the house, so I wore a nice wig and my little chocomint star going out today to make myself feel better!

UNFORTUNATELY


I was not sufficiently prepared for the insane weather we're getting at the moment! A lot of my walk home was with my umbrella down because one of the bars started to bend and I was terrified it would break!

It's not all doom and gloom though, I got to my lecture today and did good college stuff, and met up with my friend Sarah for tea and chats. 

Look who was waiting to welcome me home!


They're together at last! I already had Anna, but since Elsa is in such high demand, I had to order her from the Disney Store website. She arrived this morning, but I didn't open the package until I got home. My deepest apologies to the postman I terrified with half a face of makeup and a wigcap!

Now, it's time to settle with a nice cup of tea. I hear the weather is set to get worse, so I might have to hide indoors, or get myself a rain poncho!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment