Sunday, August 26, 2012

Honeycolor.com & Geo Lens Review

I got my contact lenses the other day, so I thought I'd post a review! I've never actually written a real review of anything before, so here it goes!

First, Honey Color.
Everything went perfectly, and the shipping was pretty quick given that it was Standard Shipping. I ordered the lenses on the 13th and I received the lenses on the 23rd. The product I received was exactly the one I'd ordered, and I'm definitely looking into ordering contacts from them again, they even give a free lens case, which I have pictures of later in the post.

Now, onto the lenses!
I ordered Geo Beauty Blue:


They arrived in a box within the parcel containing the order, well packaged and secure.

(isn't the hippo case just the cutest? :3)



The prescription is shown clearly on the tops of the bottles (exactly as ordered, no slip-ups!). There is also a circular authenticity seal on the side of each bottle.


And here's a nice before...


...and after!


(having pictures of eyes here looks really weird D:)

Overall, I really, really love these! They're just as comfortable as my clear monthlies from the opticians. I'm also pleased with the colour, it's subtle, but still a nice change from my usual blue-green confusion.

aaand here's an obligatory photo of me wearing them.

hot damn I look crazy

To finish up, I'll summarise.
Honey Color are great, I recommend them because of their cheap & speedy shipping and hey, free animal lens case!
Geo Beauty Blue are fantastic, comfortable lenses and I will probably get as much wear as possible out of them.

All together, including shipping, the whole order set me back €20.70 (about $25.90), so that's pretty good value if I do say so myself!


4 comments:

  1. These are super cute :D They really suit you as well. You have to wear them out sometime so I can see them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I will! I love wearing them, they're amazing :D

      Delete
  2. I'll always wanted to try contact lenses. ^^ And this post made me want to try lenses even more. Haha XD Oh and the lenses looks amazing on you. Super pretty. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !

    i like the way you present your blog post.

    I will visit your blog more often

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete