Monday, June 4, 2012

Goodbye until the 21st!

The Leaving Cert is starting on Wednesday, so today's my last day on the internet before then! I'll have ten exams in total (2 English, 2 Irish, 2 Maths, 1 Home Ec, 1 Biology, 1 French, 1 Music), so it'll be tough going! I'll have a break of a week before my last exam, so I might post during that week, but then again, I might manage to get my head stuck in the books for that exam!

I'll resume the Lolita Challenge when I get back, and other posting, so stick around!

Also, I may or may not be kinda freaking out over the exams.
SURE, BE GRAND!

See you soon!
x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure you won't need it, though <3
    Hopefully see you at some point over the summer, post-exams! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's going alright (so far! xD)
      And yes! I think a mid-summer meet is in order! :)

      Delete