Featuring my Baby heart bag, because I use it more than my other bags and it's amazing. <3
1. Purse. I mean, where wouldja be going without a few sheckles in your bag? This is the only purse I ever use, and I've had it for YEARS. I got it from my cousin as a present way back when I was about ten or eleven.
2. Rosy Vaseline! It's just so much cheaper and handier than lipgloss or lipstick, and it even smells nice!
3. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, because it's great and inexpensive.
4. Essence blush, because it is also great and inexpensive.
5. Rimmel Black Eyeliner Pencil. Now, let me tell you, I have had that eyeliner pencil waaay too long. Dispose after 12 months? Pff, I think I've had the thing about four years and it's still not wasted. Recession-busting makeup right there, and I never share my makeup so tis grand.
6. Well, it's my phone. It has charms. It's great. I never have credit, but I still never go anywhere without it!
BONUS WOOD PIGEON