Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Btssb Summer 2012 Lucky Packs!

I'm surprised nobody's noticed yet, but Baby have announced the 2012 Summer Lucky Packs! I think they're calling them 'Happy Sets' this year. There will be three sets available, all containing a dress of skirt of the same print.

First up, the Dreamy Pony Ribbon Ribbon Set:


Second, Dreamy Pony Sweet Skirt Set: 



Finally,Dreamy Pony Honey Baby doll set (seriously Baby where do you get these names from??):

Each set will cost 17,640 yen. You can find the reserve page for each set by clicking the picture. I know I saw on the site that they'll be released on the 22nd, but then on each individual reserve page I think it says something about the exact date not being announced yet? Maybe I'm misreading it...

Anyway, who's getting one? I had planned to get a lucky pack this year, but I'm broke so it isn't happening. However, I don't think I'm too bothered, at least not about these ones, as I don't like them as much as the plain ones they do...

1 comment:

  1. I'm really hoping I can get the jumperskirt one, the print is just so cute! :)

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete