(I didn't do this yesterday because I was sleep deprived and I fell asleep really early! D:)
(Also, what's this got to do with Lolita? Ah well, it's okay, I like food too! :D)
1. Pasta. I really, really love pasta.
2. Pizza. That's +2 to Italy...
3. Chicken... anything.
4. Chocolate. Chocolate everything.
5. Sushi's amazing. I've only had it a few times, but it is edible happiness.
6. Tomato soup with brown bread (ultimate comfort food)
7. Tea is now a food if it wasn't already. In terms of mass I probably consume more tea than food...
8. Plain scones with strawberry jam.
9. Can it be breakfast now? Honey loops and porridge are amazing (not together though, what's wrong with you??)
10. Biscuits of many kinds, but favourites would be kimberly, mikado (not the ones that look like pocky), fig rolls. Yeah, Jacob's make some amazing biscuits.