1. Unnecessary drama. It's an obvious one, but it had to be said. Whether it's online or offline, it's annoying as hell.
2. When people get hate for having tattoos or piercings. Even though I personally only have my ears pierced, it bothers me when I see people being told that their modifications "don't fit x amount of rules/keep with the aesthetic". Some people treat this as just a fashion, and that's okay and good, and there's nothing wrong with changing one's body with any kind of mods. Seriously, you wouldn't tell someone that their face looks wrong in Lolita, would you??
3. When people go against polite, constructive criticism because 'UR ALL LEETISTS I DO WAT I WANT'. Please don't do that o-o.
4. When dresses from my wishlist go on sale when I have no money. LIKE RIGHT NOW. If I see another Wonder Party jsk on sale I'm going to cry ;-;
5. Knocking things over with my skirt because of the poof. ^-^'
6. Brand prices, although I suppose I feel like I appreciate the clothes more when I have to save up for them, so it's not all bad.
7. Being terrified to eat messy food. (there was this one time with the offbrand dress and the soy sauce and the ha ha ha... D: )
8. When brands make really nice headbows, but the bow is designed to be worn on the left side (because of a design, tilted forward or whatever). I have a weird thing where if I'm wearing a side headbow, it has to be on my right side, or I feel uncomfortable.
9. Customs. Customs. CUSTOMS.
10. When people claim they're leaving lolita because there are some bitches in the community. If you're going to stop wearing a fashion because someone you don't like wears it too, you can't like it very much to begin with. If you liked chocolate, and someone you didn't like liked chocolate too, would you stop eating it? OF COURSE NOT, IT TASTES LIKE HAPPINESS. And, if you really like lolita, wearing it can feel like happiness.