Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 2 - 10 things you love in lolita.

1. The little details on garments, like really beautiful lace.

2. Putting thought into what you're wearing! :D

3. The silhouette.

4. I love going to meetups! <3

5. The community, both offline and online!

6. Shopping! xD

7. Being able to talk to someone you've never met before because you're interested in the same clothes!

8. Prints. Well, that's an obvious one, but the many of the prints in this fashion are amazing! <33

9. "In-jokes". MR YAN Y U SO FURIOUS?

10. Walking around decked out in frills, feeling awesome, and not giving a flying fiddlestick about what anyone thinks! ^-^

2 comments:

  1. I love SEEING you at meetups!
    You won't be there for my last official one, I hear, but if you're in Dublin for College, sure we can have a cup of tea. Be grand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last? D:

    LAST?
    (This is who I think it is, right?)
    BUT THIS CANNOT BE!

    ReplyDelete