Tuesday, May 15, 2012

11 Things About Me!

I got this from http://serepuff.blogspot.com, and since I can't sleep, I'll do it! Because I'm not afraid of ANYTHING.

1. Whats your favorite piece of clothing?
Currently, my Alice's Portrait JSK :D

2. Who's your favorite artist?
Arty artist or music? (wait the next question is song, music)
Evanescence, but I've been listening to a lot of Florence + The Machine and Kyary lately (I mean a LOT).

3. Whats your favorite song?
Oh I don't even know anymore, it changes every week.

4. Do you have anything you're embarrassed to like?
Not one! I'm not ashamed of anything I like!

5. How many posters are up on your wall?
46, I even counted just there!

6. What colors do you like to paint your nails?
Every colour! But usually black or lavender.

7. What do you do to relax?
Drink tea and read or write.

8. Whats a typical dinner for you like?
Delicious.
But no really, anything. Some days I don't really have dinner, I just have lots of little things like toast and stuff.

9. Do you sing in the shower?
Who doesn't? :D

10. How do you spend most of your time?
Online, reading or sleeping. Sleeping is good.

11. Where do you like to shop?
ONLINE. But I do like Penneys, they're the reason I have nice cardigans and blouses.


Now, I'll think of some questions for people to do...

1. What colour do you wear the most?
2. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
3. Do you buy magazines?
4. Favourite film?
5. What CD is in your CD player right now?
6. Tartan, yay or nay?
7. Favourite pair of shoes?
8. Do you own a hat?
9. Do you have a favourite model? If so, who?
10. What's your favourite kind of weather?
11. What's your favourite hot drink?

...so I'm uncreative. I was supposed to be asleep hours ago!!
But yeah, I'm to tired to think of people to tag, so just do these if you see them, you know it'll be fun! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment