Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bodyline's Valentine Sale! Oh wait...

Yes! Bodyline strikes again with another non-sale!




I suppose we're about used to it now, but it doesn't make it any less annoying! I've actually been thinking of getting a few little pieces from Bodyline, but they just keep increasing their prices and it's putting me off.

*grumpy old woman voice* Back in MY DAY, BODYLINE WAS AFFORDABLE.
Well, compared to brand, it's still seriously cheap.
BUT STILL.
BRING BACK THE REAMS OF €21 DRESSES.
ALL IS FORGIVEN. ;-;

Seriously though, I've half a mind to email them about their non-sale fuckery, even though the response would either be a little jumble of engrish or "RORORORO WE BLACKLIST YOU"

...blacklisted by Bodyline?
That'd be something to tell the grandchildren about.

For anyone who wants to whine, their email is: paypal@bodyline.co.jp. I'm not claiming it'll do anything, but you never know, it might just annoy them... which is good enough at this stage.

ONWARD!

Also, I apologise for not posting very much lately, I've been catching up on school, homework, and study, and I had exams all last week and have two next week. If anyone's wondering about my lack of vlogs, my laptop fan crapped out and I had to use one without a camera for a while, which was also really slow, so even if I took a video with my video camera it would've taken x amount of years to edit. I got a new fan put in my laptop, but now the sound's not working so I still can't post.
THE PAIN D:

But I'll try to get stuff sorted so that I can entertain/annoy people again in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment