Thursday, February 16, 2012

AATP: The Secret Between Alice & The Clocktower (or something like that)

Right, I know that Baby are releasing a print named Pas de Deux in the blue moon, but to be honest, I'm much more interested in the new Alice & The Pirates reserve series. Okay, so Baby's series looks more interesting, but I like the feel of the AATP series.

Without further ado, here it is:

First, the main pieces,

Okay, I'm just going to stop here for a minute and say that I am head over heels in love with these pieces. No really, I absolutely adore the offwhite/sax blue combination, and I want the OP in sax so bad. Soo bad.

Ehm, anyway...

The series will be available in four colourways, namely Ghost (offwhite & offwhite), Alice (sax blue & offwhite), Carnival (red & black), and Noir (Black & more Black).

Along with these four pieces, there will be a blouse, socks, necklace, headdress, headbow, and an apron available in the series. Reservation is starting tomorrow (17th), so if you want this series, get your skates on!

The release can be viewed in its entirety here.

So go on, make me jealous, who's reserving something from the series?

2 comments:

  1. I love all of them :-) Alice and The Pirates is such a cute brand, i feel like their pieces are more wearable, not sure why but yeah :-)
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's because, when they release prints, they're much more subdued than Baby's sweet prints, and therefore easier to coordinate. Some day, I WILL own an AATP dress! Some day... * looks off dramatically into distance*

    ReplyDelete