Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Victorian Maiden Gets In On The 'Royal' Trend...

Okay, maybe it's not a trend, as such, but after the release of AP's Royal Chocolate series, I'm just assuming that there will be Royal pieces EVERYWHERE. It will happen... mark my words... with highlighter.

Anyway, while skimming through the VM website, I found this beauty up for reserve:



This release is called Royal Tartan (no surprises there), and since I'm an absolute sucker for tartan, I'm in love with it! The details are lovely, and the gold print consists of small, golden crowns and fleurs-de-lis.

This isn't even available for reserve anymore, so if you reserved one, lucky you! If not, this post is to tease you (even though I'm just teasing myself as well T.T).

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the first one! *sigh* Why does VM's clothes get sold out so fast :/

    ReplyDelete