Monday, September 19, 2011

Marionette Clock - Angelic Pretty

Yet another release is coming up from Angelic Pretty, this time it's a much more toned down series, called Marionette Clock. The following pictures shows the series in its entirety (so far!)







This the most Alice-y series I've seen from a brand in a long time. It might be a little odd, just having numbers all over the place, but I like it. I really like the sax colour, I wouldn't mind an op or a jsk :P The bag is lovely, it reminds me of a clock we used to have in our house!

[ramblings]
I wonder if the ears on the headbow are detachable? Hell yes I would wear it regardless, but just in the even that the bow was wanted on a chillin, casual day...
I would love to wear this series to maths class.

No comments:

Post a Comment