Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm Neglecting You People Like Crazy

I blame Youtube, Twitter and general musics.

Seriously, my head's been full of nothing but music for a while now. There are sheets strewn all over the place with bits and pieces of songs scribbled, half of which are rambles which will be scrapped, the other half might actually be useful...

I'm going to try to post more. Actually, that's a silly thing to say because I'll be at a friends house for two weeks, starting Sunday, and I'll probably be a mad person during that time. I plan to film crazy happenings though, they'll be going up on the aul vlog, which Imma post to tomorrow, or some time.

In the mean time, here's the link for the band I'm starting with a friend or two. We're called Sabertooth Youth. We haven't any music up yet or anything, but I assure you, the way things are going, it won't be too long! We've a few songs in progress, and we're still looking for a drummer and a guitarist, so if we manage to rope in some awesome people we're good to go.

And that's about the size of it for the minute... now I have some magazines to read and some tea to drink.
No, I lied, I need toast too.

1 comment:

  1. ahealthykindofvanityJune 30, 2011 at 12:05 AM

    http://weheartit.com/entry/11295779 I thought you would like this photo.  

    ReplyDelete