Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MMM's Silent Moon

It's just been announced that Moi-Meme-Moitié are releasing a new series called Silent Moon. 

The following pictures of the series have been released:

The print White on Black


And of course, Mana-sama himself wearing the Black on White one.

But that's not all, folks! There are so many colourways for this release that... well... there's a lot. A BIG LOAD.

White x Black
White x Blue
White x Silver
White x Gold
Black x White
Black x Blue
Black x Silver
Black x Green
Black x Gold

I reckon Mana's tasted the rainbow lately, because I've never known a Moitié release, hell, ANY release to have so many different colours.

AND

There'll be an OP, a long OP and a JSK.
And oh man, I want a Black x Green OP SO BAD.

From what I can see and find, there's nothing out yet about the release date, but I'm sure there'll be something about it soon. I have a feeling that this will be a very popular series!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh my gosh!~ I'm not one to wear darker prints, but a White/Gold JSK sounds so lovely!~ It would be a little darker taste of a more classic/hime I think. Goodness I can't wait to see the whole line!~
    Not a fan of the wording on the bottom though... sounds very random. "Aristocrat vampire gothic lolita moi-meme-moitie"?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Moitié are like that with their slogan... As far as I know, on some releases it's "Elegant Gothic Lolita Aristocrat Vampire Romance" xD Well, goodness forbid Mana would ever do anything simple...

    ReplyDelete