Sunday, May 1, 2011

For This, I'll Dive In The Antarctic.

Right, I'm sure you're all well-acquainted with AP's new Aqua Princess print which has been released (if not, DO YOU LIVE IN A CAVE?), but oh man. This print is so pretty I just can't shut up about it.

I love, love, LOVE the blue one:
I suppose, being blue, it just brings out the whole 'Aqua' aspect of it :P
But wait, there's more!
The print sparkles! Look at that! Shine a light and we can have a mermaid disco! :D

Just when I thought this print couldn't get any better...
...I saw the black one.
*jawdrop*
LOOK AT YOU, DRESS! YOU WIN SO MUCH YOU COULD EXPLODE! EVACUATE THE AP STORES AND LET ME IN! I'm qualified at diffusing dress bombs by... taking them home to my secret lab *cough* wardrobe *cough*
But seriously, I love the colour purple, that being THIS colour, not lavender (but that's great too), and it makes me happy to see it more often in dresses.
Awh, you know, if I hadn't been all SPENDY SPEND SPEND in the last few weeks I could be getting this, but I completely forgot about it.

(However, I assure you (and myself!) that it was money well spent, and I'll be documenting that soon!)

Is anyone getting Aqua Princess? OP, JSK or skirt? If so, I am dead jealous.
DEAD jealous. *stretched smile*

8 comments:

  1. the black one is amazing :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8DDDDDDD

    NEED BLACKxPURPLE AQUA PRINCESS!!!!! p(*w*)q
    Tehehehehe that colour combo reminds me of Ursula, and she's a badass Disney villain >:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh goodness I /NEED/ that blue one. I just want the skirk... but with my gargantuan infatuation with mermaids, I simply cannot live without this print!
    I simply cannot break into my savings for this dress, but I'm hoping I can grab one and pay in June when I'll have more money... -sigh-
    Do you have any idea when it will be released?
    Why must you tease me soo AP,... whyyy (>A< )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh yeaaah :D Black and purple is so underdone...
    THANK YOU AP! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Innit just? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's already out on the Japanese site, but I'm not sure what the release date is for the English or USA sites. I'd say it'll be soon enough though, maybe within a week or two?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's out on the English site, since I checked right after I commented. Most of them are already sold out! My sister was so kind and chipped in to make it a partial graduation present, so I got the last JSK in blue!~ I'm so excited!~ I'll definatly post pictures of the dress in and outwhen it gets here!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sees blackxpurple colourway* *freaks out*
    *TWACKS PEOPLE OUT OF THE WAY WITH PARASOL*

    *grabs dress* *is happy*

    XD XD

    ReplyDelete