Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Straw Bag

I've always loved straw bags and baskets, but never bothered to buy one. Only recently have I begun to appreciate them fully, and as though they could read my mind, Metamorphose are releasing some straw basket bags of their own!

There are five bags being released, all of which are lovely, but this is my absolute favourite.

This is the Denim Strawberry Bag, and it's being sold for 8190 yen (Around €70)
I love the shape of this particular bag, and, well.. I'm just a sucker for strawberries! Admittedly though, I wouldn't pay that much for a straw bag. It is darling, and it's brand, but big deal, it's nearing summer, and straw baskets and bags shouldn't be too difficult to come by.

I'm a sucker for country Lolita, and a straw bag can give an outfit a really beautiful touch of 'Hey, it's a nice day, I'm going on a picnic, because I have a basket, and I'm actually rather happy about it.'
Slight exaggeration, but you get me.

















































I don't know about you, but I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for one around the shops. I might even check around the charity shops too... you never know, I could have luck :)

3 comments:

  1. I found this bag at H&M and amazing I found it on the website as well! (this is from the Canadian site though :/) http://www.hm.com/ca/product/81632?article=81632-A

    I love straw bags, I almost bought this one! Country Lolita is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this bag at H&M and amazing I found it on the website as well! (this is from the Canadian site though :/) http://www.hm.com/ca/product/81632?article=81632-A

    I love straw bags, I almost bought this one! Country Lolita is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, it won't let me see :(
    Ah, it's so tempting, but when I think about it, it'd be much cheaper, and possibly more fun, to get a plain straw bag and put charms or strawberries on it :3

    ReplyDelete