Sunday, February 20, 2011

Help Me, Fellow Lolitas!

I'm not sure what I'm doing with this blog anymore. I've decided that I don't want it to be one of those general advice Loli-Blogs, because there are so many of them already, but I still love blogging.

So... I'm going to ask for your help here. What do you think I should do with this blog?

Should I make it a bit diary-based? No, I wouldn't be ranting to you or anything... :P I'd still gush over new releases from x amounts of brands, but I'd probably post co-ords, Lolita-related stuffs that I do, maybe craft projects and stuff. I might still do a little advicey stuff, but not often, and it'll be an overall freer format.

OR

Not bother.

OR

[insert idea here]


I'm open to suggestions, so please, suggest away! :D
I love blogging, and I love getting feedback on things, so I don't really want to just leave it :/

If I'm not posting, or if I do abandon this, you can follow my intrepid adventures in MS Paint at Hate To Be Doing Physics. :P

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment