Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome to Love Live Lolita!

Welcome one and all to Love Live Lolita! I have a few specific aims for this blog, but the rest is just going to be fun and rants :D

Educating The Masses!
I'm not sure how often I'll be posting just yet, but when I do, I want to start off with some advice for beginner Lolitas, or perhaps just for curious people! I know, every Lolita blog/vlog starts off with them, but it's a nice 'base' for other posts, as I can expand on certain specific areas if people are interested :)

Where To Buy Accessories etc.
This is something I've wanted to share with people for a while, strange as it may sound. I am an Irish Lolita, and it's often hard to find nice accessories here which go with Lolita, so naturally I get excited when I find loliable, or more recently, EXTREMELY Lolita items in shops such as Penney's (aka Primark), New Look, Heatons, and perhaps other shops.

Apart from that, I'll probably be covering some general stuff, posting reviews, that sort of thing. Of course, it won't be any fun for anyone if you don't stick around. Be warned, I rant :)

So, let's see how it goes, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment